Las vegas1. RIO Hotel - this hotel is not on the strip but its really nice - starting at 20:00 they have like a parade hanging from the cieling - really nice and they have all kind of stuff every 30 minutes or so
Address: 3700 West Flamingo Rd
Directions: The Rio is located on Flamingo Ave., across the street from Gold Coast.
Phone: (702) 252-7777
2. BELLAGIO FOUNTAINS- a great show - every 15 or 30 minutes (not only at nighttime) they have a show of 3-4 minutes - the water moves to the music - just great - u can easily spend some time there - each show its a diff song
Address: 3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: In Front of the Bellagio Hotel
Phone: (888) 987-3456
3. CAESAR'S PALACE - just walk around and ofcourse visit the forum shops with the sky ceiling there that changes the lightning for morning/noon/evening/
Address: 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: Center Strip between Bellagio and The Mirage
Phone: 1-(800) 634-6661
4. Circus Circus hotel - this hotel offers alot of activities for kids there r circus shows there (every hour or 2) and it lasts about 20 minutes so its prety nice there is also a "kids casino" there where they can play all kind of stuff and win stuffed animals (usually u see adults there with those big big bags full of stuff for their kids- lol) there are also some rides there
Address: 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: Circus Circus is located on the west side of Las Vegas Blvd., between Slots-o-Fun and Sahara St.
Phone: (702) 794-3939
5. FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE - every night (i think starting at 10 pm) there is a great light show on the cieling at fermont tstreet (near the 4 queens hotel) al the shops and hotels put their lights of and there is alot of music and lights it takes 5 minutes or so but the place is nice to walk around and get some drinks
Address: Downtown on Freemont Street
6. Luxor hotel - this hotel is just great i love the shape of it and the stuff inside - just amazing 2 bad they wont let any1 without a room key to use the elevator there
Address: 3900 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Directions: South end of the strip between Excalibur and Mandalay Bay
Phone: (800) 288-1000
7. Mirage hotel - the inside of this hotel is really beautifull - there is a supersize aquarium behind the front desk, lions , and all kind of plants there is also gardens and stuff but they were closed when i was there every night there is a show of volcano (the hourse are posted on the street near the hotel )
Address: 3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: Next door to Treasure Island, on the strip!
Phone: (702) 791-7111
8. Treasure island hotel - 4 times a night - starting at 20:00 there is a show (30 minutes or so) the crowd start to gather there half an hours b4 that so be there early enough if u want to have a good view on the show
Address: 3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: It is found on the west side of Las Vegas Blvd., between the Mirage and Fashion Show Mall.
Phone: (702) 894-7111
9. stratosphere hotel last time we visited vegas we stayed in this hotel and it was really nice we got a room with a livingrom fridge and tv and a bedroom with a king bed - (but remember to ask for a good view - we got the parking spaces or somehthing like that)
there are nice rides there and a good view from the tower there are 3 rides on the tower of the stratosphere 1 of them is the x scream - my bf tried this one - it was really scary but it takes u out of the tower above the strip - prety nice the other rides are big shot and a rollercoaster
Address: 2000 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Phone: (800) 998-6937
10. about food - doesnt matter where - lots of buffet - eat like there is no tomorrow all the buffet in vegas r prety cheap - they just want u in the hotel - close enough to their casino. And if u want a cheap burger go to key largo on flamingo rd - they have a special there a 1/2 lb burger with fries for 1.99 so we tried it one day and it was really nice - worth the drive.
Sent by Or & Kfir, Israel