South Dakota - tips1. mt. Rushmore - this park is really nice - there isn't much to do there but its nice .
2. on the road to mt rushmore parking there is a nice lookout on the road (like a half a mile from the entrance) from this point u can see the faces from the side - its a nice spot
3. on the road to mt rushmore parking there is a nice lookout on the road (like a half a mile from the entrance) from this point u can see the faces from the side - its a nice spot
4. Badlands NP - this park is really nice -small enough to visit there only a few hourse but its great to drive between all of the strange scenic and colorfull hills.
5. the wildlife loop - this road is at custer state park and it's a really nice drive where you get to see a lot of wildlife in separated areas
6. the needles highway - this is also part of the custer state park - you drive a few miles road and all around you there are big black sharp rocks - there is a really nice rock - the eye of the needle" and there is a parking place near it and a sign about it (the rock is right above the sign - don't look far its right above you)
7. Jewel Cave National Monument- there are a lot of caves in the area of custer state park and mt rushmore so if you like caves you will enjoy this place - at least go to one of them. I visited Jewel Cave National Monument and it supposed to be with shiny stones or something like that to make it looks like a jewel but … I didn't really see that .
Sent by Or & Kfir, Israel